Wednesday, 15 October 2014

I fell while looking at a home I want to buy and broke my leg the house for sale is an estate where the owner died and the house was left to...

Question

I fell while looking at a home I want to buy and broke my leg the house for sale is an estate where the owner died and the house was left to the children. Can I sue for pain and suffering or just medical bills and who can I go after the realtor who showed the house or the current owner or both?



Answer

It may very well be. I strongly suggest you consult with an attorney to fully vet the facts and so you can develop a through understanding of your legal rights. most attorneys will give you a free initial consultation.

Best of Luck!

William J. Lasko

Attorney at Law

40 Four Brooks Road

Stamford, Conn. O6903

tel 203 329-6602

www.laskolaw.net



No comments:

Post a Comment