Saturday 28 March 2015

I've been sued, but haven't gone to court yet. I'm planning to file for bankruptcy. As I understand it, my wife and I will probably be allow...

Question

I've been sued, but haven't gone to court yet. I'm planning to file for bankruptcy. As I understand it, my wife and I will probably be allowed to keep one car each. I happen to have a third car and would like to keep it. Can I sell it to my son, who is 26 years old, prior to filing for bankruptcy? The bankruptcy will probably be filed within the next week or so.



Answer

call us ...we normally discourage bankruptcy...and being sued does not mean there will be a judgment against you...but if cars are paid for..you can sell to anyone..but need to report in filing bankruptcy if within a year.....so unless u have hired a lawyer, call..consultation free 972 298 4641



No comments:

Post a Comment