Thursday 26 March 2015

My daughter is 18 and my child support order which was issued in 2000 that does not have an end date as to when I no longer have to pay chil...

Question

My daughter is 18 and my child support order which was issued in 2000 that does not have an end date as to when I no longer have to pay child support- yet I received a notice in the mail from MA DOR stating that I have to pay until the age of 21??? Is that true? She has been estranged from me for over 9 years due to her mother and I have been told that my daughter is living with her boyfriend and from I have been told is not enrolled as a FT student and I do not know if she is working. How can I determine if she even meets the factors for continuing child support for the next 3 years?



Answer

it she is not a full time student, then you should file for a modification. And given the facts, you should seek correct involvement.

one you file an action, you could summons records and/or conduct discovery.



No comments:

Post a Comment